Book 8 sessions
Book 8 sessions
By booking a place you are committing to attend and pay for all 8 sessions up front. Please read PLOT 22 'Grow & Play' People Care Guidelines before booking:
- PLOT 22 is a special place where we can enjoy the simple pleasures of cooking over a fire, growing food and allowing children to explore and play. Whilst here we are responsible for the safety of ourselves and each other.
- Ensure that you and your children are wearing weather appropriate clothing and footwear.
- It is important to arrive at the start of the session as we will be holding an opening circle to welcome and orientate everyone and sharing important safety messages.
- Please bear in mind that the site is by its nature hazardous: with open fires, ponds, fungi, insects, occasionally wild animal faeces, over hanging branches and uneven or slippery ground.
- When children are here everyone will watch over them but ultimately parents/carers are responsible for them at all times. Young children must be very closely supervised.
- First Aid kits are located in the cabin. Fire circle safety, safe use of the woodburner, kettle and seasonal hazards will be explained at the start of each session.
- We encourage children to harvest and taste some of the vegetables and fruit grown on site and sometimes we make and share a vegetarian snack together. If you need additional drinks/food for your children or yourself please bring these along.
- We have a compost toilet on site and provide hand washing facilities. Please bring your own nappy bags and take soiled nappies home with you.
- Please observe careful hygiene when preparing or eating food and help children to do the same.
- PLOT 22 is a no alcohol, no smoking, vegetarian site.
Book my place